1. Responsible for daily connection with suppliers and channels;
2. Assist superiors to implement sales, purchase contracts, maintain channel goods on shelves, coordinate supplier channel order requirements;
3. Make sales orders, purchase orders, and check bills;
4. Complete relevant work arranged by superior leadership.
1. College degree or above, with more than one year of cross-border e-commerce channel specialist experience;
2. Familiar with the work items and precautions of docking operations with suppliers and channels, and familiar with the delivery process and payment process of major e-commerce platforms;
3. Have good communication skills, proficient in using office equipment and operating office software (word, excel, ppt, etc.);
4. Has the ability to withstand pressure and self-requirements.